Clamshell was designed for general contractors and subcontractors in the construction industry.
Visit the page in Clamshell.
Contact Clamshell support. We’re happy to assist.
Navigate to the page, and find your account. Click the "Reset Password" button to change your password. Click the“Edit” button to change your user information.
Your data is stored only on Clamshell's secure servers, and is only accessible by your company and a few key individuals at Clamshell. To protect against data loss, your data is backed up hourly to two independent cloud storage providers.
Navigate to the page, and click “New User.” Ensure you enter a valid mobile phone number. Have your new user look for an email in their inbox, and follow the instructions.
Yes! Find the Excel/PDF buttons to download the report your are viewing.
- Click on the name of your company, and then go to .
- Configure your email settings. (Clamshell support can assist with this.)
- Configure the template emails to send to subcontractors and purchase order vendors. (Clamshell support can also assist with this.)
- Head to an approved Subcontractors Billing and click the “Send Emails” button. Or, navigate to an individual subcontractor and click the “Send Email” button.
You can set up General Conditions when setting up your project under “Margin Setup.” You can then update or add General Conditions under “Margin Report” in future billings.
Self-perform items can be found in the same places as General Conditions: “Margin Setup” and “Margin Report.
- Input the data manually through Clamshell. Clamshell has ergonomic data entry for SOVs. Create automatically sorted divisions, categories, and easily input multiple items. You may wish to set up Subcontactors beforehand under “Subcontracts SOV.”
- Import an AIA 703 document. Click the “Import AIA 703” button in “Schedule of Values.” Follow Clamshell’s instructions to complete this process.
- Paste SOVs for each subcontractor of off Excel spreadsheets. (For example, if Subcontractors email you these spreadsheets.) Click the “Paste Sub SOV” button and follow the instructions.
Please fill out our Contact Form and we will get back to you promptly.